AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS RESEARCH ASSOCIATION (INDIA)
YOUNG AGRICULTURAL ECONOMIST AWARD 2018
- Dr Shivendra K Srivastava, Scientist, ICAR-NIAP
NOTIFICATION FOR NOMINATIONS -2019
(1) Nominations, in the prescribed format, are invited for the ‘Young Agricultural Economist Award’ of AERA for the year 2019. The Nomination Form (Part A, B and C) can be downloaded from the website of AERA (www.aeraindia.in).
(2) No direct application from the nominee/candidate (without Part-A of the Nomination Form) will be accepted. Those authorized to make nominations are given in the ‘Guidelines for the Award’, also available on the website.
(3) The candidates as well as the Nominators should carefully go through the Guidelines before filling up and signing the Nomination Form.
(4) The last date for receipt of Nominations is 30th May 2019.
(5) Two hard copies of the Nomination Form (duly signed by the Nominator/Proposer and the Nominee at all the places indicated in the Nomination Form) along with self-attested single copy of all supporting documents (as mentioned in Guidelines 5-b) should reach at the following address latest by 30th May 2019. No subsequent addition to the documents may be accepted after this date.
Agricultural Economics Research Association
F-4, A Block,
National Agricultural Science Centre (NASC) Complex
Dev Prakash Shastri Marg, Pusa
New Delhi - 110012
For more details see the file Guidelines
Download the Nomination form and submit as per the guidelines Nomination Form
Last date of receiving nominations -30th May 2019